Pedestrian sweepers are one of the most popular vehicles in our fleet. For local authorities, they can be an integral element of a larger fleet or they can be used in a stand-alone contract for the maintenance of pedestrian areas.
Our pedestrian sweepers are ideal for areas where people may be present, for example in shopping malls or streets.
Advantages of Pedestrian Sweepers
- They’re much smaller than other vehicles in our fleet so they fit into smaller, hard-to-reach spaces.
- With their smaller size comes greater manoeuvrability. The vehicles are much lighter, which gives the driver more control and makes it possible to turn tighter corners.
- A dual-sweep facility and high-pressure spray/lance system ensures that areas are cleaned thoroughly – perfect for paths or small roads.
- By their very nature, these sweepers often work near pedestrian areas so our fleet is fitted with safety features such a reverse camera and beacon/warning light system.
- They are fitted with air conditioning to keep drivers cool and comfortable throughout their shift.
We’ve been in the road sweeper hire business for many years and have become experts at creating sweeper solutions that meet the exact needs of our customers.
We offer both short and long-term hire options and our vehicles can be specified and costed to your requirements – tailoring your pedestrian sweepers to the needs of your business or local authority.
To find out more about our pedestrian sweepers, please get in touch with a member of our team. We can advise you on the best type of contract for your requirements and provide you with a quote.