Go Plant has the largest fleet of specialist vehicles in the UK, with a comprehensive range of high specification and low emission sweepers, cage tippers, RCVs and gully tankers. Our operated hire services are second to none. Each operator is highly trained with CSCS cards and the relevant qualifications, enabling them to deliver the greatest quality of work.
Why choose Go Plant for Operated Hire?
Support and reliability are at our core, with over eight service centres conveniently placed across the UK to provide 24/7 breakdown response and general maintenance. Our levels of compliance are unmatched within our industry and we’re proud of that. All our vehicles are MOT certified, taxed and inspected daily, on top of more thorough 8-weekly inspections.
We place customer service at the top of our list of priorities – we aim to build a lasting relationship with our partners, which means going out of our way to meet your requirements. We can create a solution that’s tailored to you, providing unrivalled operated hire at a competitive price.
Vehicles available for Operated Hire:
- Large Truck Mounted Road Sweepers (7.5t – 18t)
- Compact / Pedestrian Sweepers
- Back to Black Beam Sweepers
- Gully Tanker / Jetters Each vehicle is equipped with the highest of specifications and the latest technologies.
Some of the operated services we provide:
- Road and Site Sweeping (road planing & surfacing, housing & industrial sites, car parks, quarries & highway maintenance).
- Gully Emptying
- Drain Jetting
- Power Washing