We’re proud to be UK market leaders, to drive forward best practice, and to lead the way when it comes to highest levels of operation and service delivery. And, our proven track record of delivering truly tailored solutions has seen us win – and retain – a large number of prestigious national clients, including many blue chip organisations.
We provide comprehensive solutions which meet, and exceed, the needs of our customers’ businesses, help streamline supply chains, and which enable them to enhance their own resources and ensure efficiency and reliability.
Not only that, but our dedicated National Hire team and 24 hour Hire Desk is available to all of our national customers as they need, and we provide bespoke toolkits of KPIs and SLAs, customised to their exact needs.
Through our nine main depots and seven satellite depots we provide the only UK-wide coverage of operated and self-drive vehicles available on the market, offering an unparalleled, and truly national, service.
Our solutions are of the most competitive, with nationally-agreed rates which are regionally priced. And our aim is to provide our customers peace of mind that whatever their requirements, they’re in the very safest and dependable of hands, and put simply, that they can trust in us.
The Benefits of a National Account with Go Plant
- Streamline your supply chain with our consolidated solution, becoming more efficient with less resources
- We offer a bespoke toolkit of KPIs and SLAs for reporting and tracking our service to you
- We can offer competitive nationally agreed rates, which are Nationally serviced, regionally priced
- Go Plant ensure you can deal with confidence as we give peace of mind through our dedicated National Hire Team, 24 hour hire desk and customer support
- Go Plant are the market leaders and pioneers in the industry, forging a way and setting the standards, with 15 industry accreditations
- We offer unprecedented levels of compliance in the industry, matched by none, so you can be sure you fulfil your CSR
- Proven track record with our services enjoyed by many blue chip companies
- Deal with a professional company, with over 40 years of industry experience
- We have the largest road sweeping network of 15 service hubs (9 prime, 7 satellite) offering a truly countrywide solution, with no other competitor offering greater overall coverage
“We’ve had a contract with Go Plant for over 10 years now, and its operations staff have a great working relationship with our onsite teams. They help us to deliver a safe working environment for our employees, partners and other visitors across all our BIFFA sites, and we receive both a regular retained service, as well as emergency services, when more urgent sweeps are required.” Mark Robson, Senior Buyer at BIFFA Waste Services
“Go Plant has been The Landscape Group’s preferred supplier for the past five years, providing us with a wide range of machines from 2.5t to 12t. We currently operate 14 sweepers and RCVs on long-term contracts at seven sites across the country, including Regent’s Park and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. The main types of equipment we operate are Scarab Minor, Johnston VT650, and Isuzu 7.5tonne chassis fitted with NTM compactor bodies. Competitive pricing and proactive support has been key in maintaining our relationship with Go Plant, and they are our first port of call for short-term hire requirements.”
“We’ve used Go Plant’s services for years and have them attend our sites across the country for both