Our employees are key to our continued success and with multiple service centres across the UK, there are wide range of opportunities to develop a career within the Go Plant Fleet Services team. Do take a look at our current vacancies below.
HGV/Plant Technician, Ipswich, Welwyn Garden City and UK-Wide
This is a great opportunity to join our fleet maintenance team. You will have opportunity to work on a range of vehicles from light commercial to HGV vehicles.
You’ll be an experienced HGV mechanic with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
A DVSA /FTA Heavy Vehicle Inspection certificate is desirable.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance
- Carrying out Service, Maintenance and Repair of a mixed fleet of vehicles
- Fault diagnosis
- Completion of weekly vehicle inspections
If you believe you have the skills, technical background and hold a DVLA Category C Driving licence, please apply with covering letter and CV, stating your salary expectations
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email us giving your availability and location to email@example.com
Specialist Vehicle Drivers | £ Competitive
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our UK-wide service centres to drive and operate our road sweepers on a variety of local contracts. This role involves regular cleaning on building sites, general road maintenance and industrial sweeping for large customers based nationally.
As well as our full time Sweeper Driver roles we also have nationwide opportunities available on a seasonal basis (October to March). We can offer recurring seasonal contracts or annualised hours contracts whichever suits your own personal circumstances.
You will need:
- Hold a Category C licence
- Experience of working in an environment where safety always come first
- A commitment to first class customer service
- In possession of full Driver CPC card
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits
- Comprehensive safety induction
- PPE provided
- Opportunities to grow the work and your own earning potential
These roles are available in all of regional hire centres across the UK – all locations considered
If you are interested or would like to discuss the role in more detail please get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org, including your availability and location.