Our employees are key to our continued success and with multiple service centres across the UK, there are plenty of opportunities to develop a career within the Go Plant Fleet Services team. Do take a look at our current vacancies below.
HGV/Plant Technician, Ipswich, Welwyn Garden City and UK-Wide
This is a great opportunity to join our fleet maintenance team. You will have opportunity to work on a range of vehicles from light commercial to HGV vehicles.
You’ll be an experienced HGV mechanic with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
A DVSA /FTA Heavy Vehicle Inspection certificate is desirable.
- Carrying out Service, Maintenance and Repair of a mixed fleet of vehicles
- Fault diagnosis
- Completion of weekly vehicle inspections
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance
If you believe you have the skills, technical background and hold a DVLA Category C Driving licence, please apply with covering letter and CV, stating your salary expectations
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email us giving your availability and location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Vehicle Drivers | £ Competitive
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our UK-wide service centres to drive and operate our road sweepers on a variety of local contracts. This role involves regular cleaning on building sites, general road maintenance and industrial sweeping for large customers based nationally.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Category C licence holders
- Full product training provided
- In possession of full Driver CPC card
- Working from our regional hire centres across the UK – all locations considered