Our employees are key to our continued success and with multiple service centres across the UK, there are plenty of opportunities to develop a career within the Go Plant Fleet Services team. Do take a look at our current vacancies below.
Specialist Vehicle Drivers | £ Competitive
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our UK-wide service centres to drive and operate our road sweepers on a variety of local contracts. This role involves regular cleaning on building sites, general road maintenance and industrial sweeping for large customers based nationally.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Category C licence holders
- Full product training provided
- In possession of full Driver CPC card
- Working from our regional hire centres across the UK – all locations considered
To apply please contact your local depot by telephone.
Mobile Service Engineers
Due to ongoing expansion, we have a number of vacancies for high calibre, qualified mobile service engineers in most regions.
We are looking for mobile service engineers, you will be required to work on a wide range of HGV and specialist vehicles. Your base will be in one of our regional workshops but you will be required to travel to our other workshops in the region as required.
- Carrying out Service, Maintenance and Repair on municipal vehicles such as road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles, gritters and gully emptiers
- Fault diagnosis
- Completion of vehicle inspections
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance
- Participation in callout rota will be required
City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 HGV maintenance and repair as a minimum
Driving license category C or higher
Job Type: Full-time
In return you can expect competitive rates of pay and an investment in your professional development as well as the opportunity to progress in growing successful business.
If you believe you have the skills, technical background and hold a DVSA Category C or higher driving licence please send an email with covering letter and CV, stating salary expectations here.